Swimsuits, like the second layer of skin, how to choose the right swimsuit is very important.
1. Shoulder straps should be comfortable and not tight, and provide effective support;
2. The shoulder strap should be well supported, and should not have the feeling of being squeezed by the quilt;
3. Arm movements are free;
4. The ankle is well covered;
5. The strap is tight and tight;
6. If the swimsuit (neck, shoulder arm, crotch) is deeply caught in the meat, you should wear a larger size;
7. If the swimsuit is curled after being put on, then the swimsuit is too big or too long, try on the small size;
8. If the swimsuit is tight, try to wear a larger size;
9. Make sure that the swimsuit does not slip when the body is active;
10. Do appropriate activities in the fitting room, such as stretching, bending, beating, turning, etc., to see if you feel comfortable.