Five Kinds Of People Should Not Wear Warm Underwear
Doctors warn that there are five types of people in winter that are not suitable for wearing warm underwear.
1. Love a sweaty person. Some warm underwear to prevent the heat out, so easy to cause human sweating. Sweat in the urea, salts, etc. will attach to the body surface and warm underwear, if not timely cleaning may cause skin allergies, itchy skin, and even trigger dermatitis, eczema and other diseases.
2. Dry skin, dander patients. Dry skin, skin and past dermatitis, psoriasis, such as skin disease or irritability, do not blindly pursue the novelty of fabrics, the best choice of breathable cotton underwear.
3. Allergic rhinitis, asthmatic patient. Warm underwear usually contains formaldehyde commonly used in textile auxiliaries, used for garment dyeing and make clothes become soft and comfortable. There are allergic rhinitis, asthma and other medical history of the public, especially to avoid the purchase of no express formaldehyde content of the warm underwear. In addition, new clothes should be fully washed before wearing to remove most of the residual formaldehyde in the fabric.
4. Malignant and cardiovascular insufficiency. If has the malignant person, the cardiovascular insufficiency, has the haemorrhage tendency, should be careful to wear or the prohibition wears the infrared thermal underwear.
5. The elderly and children. Wear a warm underwear containing chemical fiber will aggravate the skin lack of water, resulting in dry skin, itching. Taking into consideration the sweat and breathability, the old man and the child's underwear are best to be pure cotton, which is beneficial to skin health.